FRIDAY FEBRUARY 19th | 12:00 - 1:00 PM EST | VIRTUAL FORUM
FORUM: Growing Businesses in an Economic Downturn
In honor of National Entrepreneurship Week, MultiFunding will host a panel discussion with growing businesses this Friday,
February 19th at noon EST.
The media and policy attention these days are understandably focused on trying to help struggling businesses survive the Pandemic, yet some companies are growing, hiring, and expanding right through the Pandemic. Who are these businesses, what are their stories, and what challenges are they facing?
In this forum we will hear from e-commerce companies, IT support companies, marketing companies, and others whose businesses have been growing. They will talk about the unique challenges they have been facing as they try to keep up with growth in an economic downturn.
Meet the Panel:
CEO of VerisVisalign
One Vine Wines
About the Event
The panel represents a diverse group of industries that have been flourishing in the economic downturn. They will talk about their unique challenges as they try to keep up with their unexpected growth, from hiring to supply chain issues.
We need to think about and understand the needs and issues surrounding growing businesses, because they contribute significantly to economic growth and unemployment.
The discussion will focus on:
Business owners, entrepreneurs, associations, and press are are all welcome and invited to listen to the session on Friday, February 19th from 12 – 1 PM EST.
Confirmed Participants Include:
• Ami Kassar is the Founder and CEO of MultiFunding, a business loan advisory company with expertise in SBA lending. His firm has also advised tens of thousands of entrepreneurs through the PPP, EIDL, and MSLP programs.
• Deborah Moses Elton is the CEO of VerisVisalign. The IT services company, with offices in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware, is a long-term Microsoft Partner, specializing in Microsoft technologies and process optimization.
• Greg Martellotto President of One Vine Wine Co. offers a unique perspective in the wine business, as he has experience in production, import/distribution, and e-commerce. Greg estimates that he tasted over 4500 wines last year.
• Mark Homer is CEO of GNGF (Get Noticed Get Found) which helps attorneys and law firms across North America grow their law firm business, protect their referrals, and grow their leads through online marketing strategies and execution.
• Brad Stevens started Outsource Access after working with offshore Virtual Assistants to grow his own businesses. A lifetime entrepreneur, he now owns a virtual assistant services firm that specializes in providing highly vetted and talented, low-cost offshore virtual assistants in the Philippines to CEOs, entrepreneurs and busy professionals.
Additional panelists may be confirmed through the week.
Press and interested parties can register for the event here.
To receive a copy of the recording of the session please email [email protected]